Tuesday 27 December 2011

28/12/2011 - Doing the Rounds

Just to update you a little on what I've been up to... I'm now staying with Lyn (who is Roger and Julie's sister), her husband Dan and their son David who is 13. Yesterday, Julie and I went out for the day with her friend Ros and Ros' son Hayden. We went down to Bondi beach, then to Bronte then to Coogee, which was lovely, and I ended up having Indian food for lunch. I've now stayed with all three members of my family here in Australia!

Although it was a bit windy, the day was enjoyable overall. When we got back I got my stuff together and headed over to Lyn's on the train, they picked me up from the train station and we went for dinner at the Sports Club. When I say club, I mean a massive building full of all kinds of things; restaurants, gambling machines, kids play area, even a fake rainforest with a stream! The evening was really nice and it's really good to get on so well with Lyn, Dan and David. Today we went over to Westfield shopping centre for some lunch. I did really well and had a salad, only to ruin it by having a vanilla glazed pretzel for dessert, boo!

Tonight we're having sushi for dinner, which I'm going to learn how to make - fun times! All good here!

No comments:

Post a Comment