Friday 24 June 2011

24/6/2011 - Day Two

Hey guys! So it's Day Two. Well technically it's Day Three cos I didn't write yesterday but I'm going to pretend it's Day Two and I've backdated it as Day Two, so it's now Day Two.

I'm not so sure on New York. I'm not so sure on this whole trip right now. I miss my Mum and I miss my bed and I miss my electric blanket. I don't really know what to do with my time at the moment, it feels so strange not having to study or go to work. It'd be nice to have to go to work, at least I'd have some money.

So this morning, I sat in the 'Little Cupcake Bakery' on 30 Prince in Little Italy. I had a piece of Oreo cheesecake (yum!) and a 'English Breakfast Tea'. this is bullshit. This tea, there is nothing English, or breakfast, about it. I miss PG Tips.

Anyhow, I wandered a lot today. Saw city hall, saw the courts, Brooklyn Bridge. Not really sure which park but I sat in there for a while and read Little Women from my iPod, then proceeded to watched a squrill for about half an hour. Oh, I also had a hot dog.

Went back to the hostel early tonight, I think jet lag is catching up on me. Laid in bed and watched Easy A, then Desperate Housewives, then slept. Day two, done.




No comments:

Post a Comment