Tuesday 18 October 2011

I want to come home now, please.


Hi, I'm having a homesick day.

I don't want to go out tomorrow, but when you're travelling there's such a pressure to go and do something spectacular every day. All I really want to do is curl up on the couch with copious amounts of tea and watch rubbish movies. And I want to eat. I want to eat so much that I fall into some kind of food coma. But not just anything, I want to eat Galaxy chocolate, Yorkshire puddings and Mum's steak pitta breads.

I'm bored of having to watch every penny I spend. (Not literally here because NZ doesn't have a 1c...) I'm also fed up of not having a car. It's not so much that I'm lazy, at least not anymore, but I am from Norfolk so I'm not used to these hills. More like mountains really. I should really think of the awesome leg muscles I'm going to have, but when you seem to be walking up a sheer cliff face it's a difficult task to imagine the positives.

Finally, I am so over this rainy weather, come on New Zealand - Texas raised the bar, come join us up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment